• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A Family Member

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdorusha

displayname
Randy Dorusha
This morning I had to bury my 17 year old pet cat. You don't realize how much they really mean to you till they are gone. She was a great friend, I'll miss her.Her favorite place to nap was on the seat of my 2072 or under the 1650 ..... RIP "Tigger"

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. My cat Tony is a great friend to. When it's warmer he goes out to check on the CC's.

Randy D. Our prayers and condolences go out to you. Your kitty was a member of your family and one day you will reunite with her. She's now guarding over some of those Cub Cadets that also have gone on to greater rewards. Angel and I bet that our Sadie that crossed a couple of years ago has already met up with Tigger and they are talking kitty stuff.

17 years. A nice, long kitty life. I'm sure you'll be "seeing" her in her usual places for some time to come. Sorry, Randy. We all have an appointment we have to meet.
sad.gif

I appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers. It's amazing how attached you can get to a "not-so-dumb" animal. She knew the look to give me when she wanted a can of tuna.... Thanks, Randy

Randy, my condolences on the loss of your cat. Having had to bury two pet cats over the last few years I know how hard that is. I've found the best way to fill that void is a kitten.

Randy,
Sorry to hear about your cat. Pets are great additions to the family but hurt like crazy when they go because the are so much a part of your life. I'm a big dog person myself and a loss is like lossing a child. Tigger will always be in your hearts.

Latest posts

Back