• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale 782d

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkreutner

displayname
John Edward Kreutner
For Sale:
Very clean and original 782 Diesel with very low hours of 503. Seat and fender pan rubber footrest are in original and great condition. New front tires and upgraded electrical system with new glow plugs, solenoid and starter. Also comes with a 44-inch mower deck. Good original paint. $3,000.00 firm.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    574.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    578.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    575.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    743 KB · Views: 0
While very clean, there are a number of non-original things going on there...louvers, additional decals on the hood stripes, dash is not black. Front wheels have clearly been repainted.

While very clean, there are a number of non-original things going on there...louvers, additional decals on the hood stripes, dash is not black. Front wheels have clearly been repainted.
Not to worry,
The dash is black.
However John has installed a stainless trim strip on the top edge of it where the hood resides when closed. That is what you are seeing.
Nice touch IMHO
Overall, having seen it in person several days ago, it's a great looking rig.

Previous owner cut it for some reason who knows.
I’m amazed at what some people do. Best wishes on your sale. The draw bar is an easy fix. I think I might have a spare on hand for whoever buys your Cub, for just the cost of shipping. I will check once I can get dug out of the 10” of wet snow that fell overnight, and get to the farm.

I’m amazed at what some people do. Best wishes on your sale. The draw bar is an easy fix. I think I might have a spare on hand for whoever buys your Cub, for just the cost of shipping. I will check once I can get dug out of the 10” of wet snow that fell overnight, and get to the farm.

mother nature is relentless. and as insidious as an electrical issue!

Forgot I made this a few years back fits my 782 gas that now has a Cat O. This sleeve hitch fram works great so here it is on my 782d bolts on with existing holes and dosen't put stress on rear end bolts. I still whant to fab rear drawbar that will attach to this fram.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    717.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    598.6 KB · Views: 0
Forgot I made this a few years back fits my 782 gas that now has a Cat O. This sleeve hitch fram works great so here it is on my 782d bolts on with existing holes and dosen't put stress on rear end bolts. I still whant to fab rear drawbar that will attach to this fram.
You need something like this…

Attachments

• 07095835-A875-4A41-9E4A-5A069A0623CC.jpeg
    07095835-A875-4A41-9E4A-5A069A0623CC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back