• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

'62 IH Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlturner

displayname
John Turner
I have an IH Cub Cadet lawn tractor. It is aproximately year 1962 and has a Kohler motor. I think that it is old enough to not have a model numer printed on the tractor and the tag on the engin is worn enough to not give much information. It is still in good shape and runs well with the exception of dripping a little oil. The clutch on the front of the engine that drives the mower deck went out last week. I have taken it all apart and found that the clutch dic was broken and the spings were bad. I have extensively searched the internet for a parts diagram and a place to order parts but have been unsuccessful because they ask for a model number to search by. Does anyone know more information about this model where I could find a good parts diagram and a place I can order parts. I can post pictures later. Thanks for you help.

John, welcome!
groupwave.gif

Sounds like what we call an Original, if you use the Parts Lookup button at the top of the page and enter Cub Cadet as the model name you'll be able to access parts lists and exploded views. BTW your tractor is a Garden tractor not a lawn tractor so posts regarding it should be made in the main IH Cub Cadet Forum. I will soon post a wiring diagram in the main forum and a photo of an Original for you to compare your tractor to.

Latest posts

Back