Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

582 stuck clutch

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

tfrashure

displayname
Tim Frashure
Just sent payment for 1280 stickers. Another question, Do I order pto for a 582? Maybe a 1282? I'm getting ready to see if they are same part number. Damn they are expensive. I put a pto on it I'll probably keep it, my first 82 series. Original plan was to try and trade it for 122 in my profile pic but not if I sink a bunch more money into it. I just resurrected 122 from the dead and really didn't want rid of it. Long story of why I still don't have it.

tfrashure

displayname
Tim Frashure
ok two different part numbers, I'm guessing go with 1282? Just ran into all sorts of problems on another tractor with different spacers that went behind PTO. This tractor doesn't have anything relating to PTO on it, so nothing to guess by. Don't know which part number was for which tractor (1282 or 582) but part numbers are 917-3044 and 917-3002.

tfrashure

displayname
Tim Frashure
maybe I'll but snow blade on it and call it done. Are where the QA locks in the same on a wide frame as a spread frame?

Latest posts