• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

582 stuck clutch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent payment for 1280 stickers. Another question, Do I order pto for a 582? Maybe a 1282? I'm getting ready to see if they are same part number. Damn they are expensive. I put a pto on it I'll probably keep it, my first 82 series. Original plan was to try and trade it for 122 in my profile pic but not if I sink a bunch more money into it. I just resurrected 122 from the dead and really didn't want rid of it. Long story of why I still don't have it.

ok two different part numbers, I'm guessing go with 1282? Just ran into all sorts of problems on another tractor with different spacers that went behind PTO. This tractor doesn't have anything relating to PTO on it, so nothing to guess by. Don't know which part number was for which tractor (1282 or 582) but part numbers are 917-3044 and 917-3002.

Back