Now that I'm on summer break, for the past few days, I have been looking for something fun to do. Yesterday, it hit me, I decided I am going to restore this 1872 this summer. I have had this tractor for about two years. I have over 50 Cub Cadets, but to this day, I still remember how I acquired this particular Cub. A person who lived down the road from me pulled up in my driveway, and asked if I wanted a Cub Cadet that he had. This has happened frequently to me, so, I said okay, and didn't think much about it at the time. I can remember how excited I was when I pulled up to his barn to find out this was a Super Cub. He said it didn't run, so, we pushed it on the trailer. When I got it home, I put the battery charger on it and jumped it, just to see what it would do. After priming the carb a little, it took right off. Right away, I could hear a squeak, which told me I needed head gaskets. Since then, I haven’t done anything with it. I am starting by fixing the leaks. After looking the tractor over, I know it needs head gaskets, a new front oil seal, and hydro input shaft seal. This is a picture of what the 1872 currently looks like. I will keep updating this as I make progress.