• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

18/2082

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luther - read or re-read >Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 01:28 pm:
That has been going on since BC ... Before Columns.
Besides that was originally a big BBQ that I tore down to dog house height. So it was a well made dog house
biggrin.gif

I had to have somewhere sturdy to sleep outside.

Luther - I jacked it up and with the right wheel on the floor the left has a loud slap. Left side on floor the right side has a loud slap. With right/left wheels in air one side then the other they each have a loud slap. With right/left in the air they both have a loud slap together.

I think they have a loud slap
biggrin.gif

It's not the loud breakover pop that is in the video probably due to no weight on the axles. It does have that slack slap though like the 3/16" Matt mentioned his had upon dis-assembly ... if not 1/4".

I need a CI rear and change out the pumps but that's a winter project and bad thing is I can't tie up the garage for more than a day because of having to put the boat inside.

If I left the boat out I'd have to empty it first and the gear in it would fill up the garage !

But like I said , I need a CI rear. I don't like the thoughts of using the 129's rear 'cause I'd still like to build the backwards loader on it. <font size="-2">(That's why I haven't sold Donald the hydro steering or 2 ported hydro pumps I have ... but don't tell him!)</font>

Kentucky. Rember HeHaw, Doc it hurts when I do this,,, Then stop doing that.
happy.gif

Lonny - You'd have been proud of the 2082 and the rear boom I built. Remember you were worried that the front would be to light ?

In November I cut up my HA Payloader and picked up big chunks with the boom to put on a truck. At times I stalled out the lift and had to use the boom jack to get it higher and the front never got light.

I cut up the "Monster" too and some other stuff and made enough $$ to go buy a DPMS flat top AR.

Wish I could have got pics or video but we were working and we both had some mishaps with fingers and hands getting smashed so I wasn't much in the mood fer pics.

Since I've been laid up for about 3 - 4 weeks my little bro (36) has been mowing my yard with the 2082 and believe it or not he likes it. If he knocks the grill out one more time on a tree limb I'm gonna knock him out ! I had to straighten out the front axle and put the spindle back in on the Crapsman he mows with at home after he hit a tree...

Back