169 OWNERS COLLECT HERE

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff: What's the white thingy between the tractor and the spreader? A pic of the units in use would prove that there's a lot of s**t to be slung around here.
happy.gif

Frank, that is a 2" steam trap filled with boiler bolts for a total of 85 pounds of rear weight, I will see if I have any in-action pictures for the main forum and will get a better pic of my wieght for you tomorrow when i am home..

Dang your good Charlie, I see NOTHING gets by you.
animatedihbear.gif

I thought I posted it once but wasn't sure and was being too lazy to search for it.

Jeff-

We need a close up now of how you extended the drawbar. And how did you attach it to the tractors drawbar?

Jeff - hey, now that's what I like to see. Ya got the brute out front pushing all the BS out of the way - I even see remnants of BS on your dozer blade. MOVE"M OUT!!!!
animatedihbear.gif

It was clean when I went there but some guy did not think it could push dirt and snow.

so I had to show him how its done

Jeff - I still think it looks like you were pushing BS around.

Don - Happy day after Canada Day!!!

Jeff:
260136.jpg

A friend of Jeanne's made this for her and just brought it in.
cubwinker.gif

Frank go let her sit on Andy and we will have the POTD....

Harry with all the BS that goes on at a tractor show I could push it for weeks..

POTD:
260157.jpg

Headed out for OxBow. (Raggedy Ann will stay here).
Harry'd wondered about how the yellow side panel'd look.
An extensive 2 minute search of the auction site says I can attach what they call a 2-point lap belt for under $10 so I'm going to try one.
Have a great day, everyone!!
cubwinker.gif

Bad idea Frank ! never wear a lap belt with out ROPS in place . If it rolls over you don`t want to be held on with a lap belt.
old.gif

Thanks Frank, think I will save Ragedy Ann and Andy in my 169 file....

Last week I tried to start my 169 and it backfired and blew the end off the muffler. I have read on the forum the 169 muffler is nla. Does anyone know if there is a muffler similar to the original 169 muffler available?

4th of July - POTD! Need your feedback on these amber lenses! Or do I go ahead and get the Red ones?
260230.jpg

I'd scrap 'em .... People are gonna see 'em, think they're front turn signals and assume you're running backwards..
bouncy.gif

Latest posts

Back