• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1500 posts

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dross

displayname
Dave Ross
I did a search in the vault for a picture of my 4 wheel drive truck I got running tonight. I searched my user name, it said I had 1499 posts, I hate odd numbers.

My turn.
Slant%20Tongue.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

congrats Frank C on hitting the Big 15, 15,000 posts that it. Thats a LOT of talking..lol.

angel.gif

Mike Frade,

Just for fun, I duplicated Dave's search and added a few others and came up the the following statistics:

Dave & Ross 1509 posts, 757 pages, 17 topics
Frank & Currier 1475 posts, 807 pages, 16 topics
Plow & Special 2575 posts, 1109 pages, 17 topics (for Art Atay)
Mike & Frade 416 posts, 252 pages, 13 topics

Edit 1: Jeremiah & Chamberlin 872 posts, 413 pages, 17 topics

Edit 2: Some boards keep track of this sort of thing and award member status based on the number of posts.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Dave Ross...congrats on being FIRST across the post line
245964.gif
..seems only fitting to honor you.

oopsie on the number..dang glasses are still a bother.

angel.gif
Cathleen

Donald Tanner: I can't seem to get the search function to work with your name. I've tried Donald & Tanner and dtanner for Author, but it keeps returning an empty set.

Does the search function not work north of the border?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Jeremiah: Just click on the user name of the poster. That should send you to their profile.
happy.gif

Ok, Frank, that puts Donald at 4,654 posts, I doubt he can slow down long enough for us to catch up;

but since he takes two steps back for every one step forward, it may not be too hard.
smile.gif

Edit: By-the-way, by your method, you crossed into the 1,500 post territory 4 posts back --you're at 1504!

Jeremiah: That was my subtle way of telling you that.
cubwinker.gif

But if you count characters per post, we know who the all time winnah is (hint - it isn't "Manual shift Manny").... (Grin)..

I don't know about that, theres a thread just for one members "ramblings"
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back