• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 Brake Identification

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobdoss

I removed the brakes from my 1450 to replace with better pads, except I forgot to label which was right and left. Can someone tell me how to tell the difference?

Thanks Much

There is no difference, they are the same. left and right.
You can reline them as well w/friction mat's from McMaster Carr
There are 3 different styles, which do you have?

1691441200639.png

I have the Ausco pix 16, however I purchased a pair that is the middle pix 9 which has pretty good pads. I put them on today and tightened the nuts all the way up, Do you know how to adjust the brakes? I logged on to McMaster Carr, which friction mat have you used?

Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back