• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Youtube?????

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjamison

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Binder 1650
We take some some videos with the iPhone working the IHCC from time to time and I probably need to get with the latest century and figure out how to post these online.

Question is - should I use Youtube or another venue?

I'm thinking Youtube, but what should I know before setting-up an account? Any pitfalls using Youtube, any cautions? If not Youtube and something else - help me understand why.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Bill

Youtube, I have had no problems with so far. I watch the video and the copy the url at the top and past to the post I make on this site. That is so simple . you don`t need to sign up to do this , but you will need to set up an account for you to upload your videos. The account must be checked public for others to view.

YouTube is owned by Google and is now fully intergrated with Google+. Which is a complete PITA. But it's still better than any other site.

Just know that when you sign up for YouTube, your actually signing up for Google+ which will try to integrate into everything you do. I use Google, Google Maps, Google analytics, and YouTube. Which all use the one log in. I DON'T use Google+ to share anything. Heck, I don't have Facebook or Twitter either.

Latest posts

Back