• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

You're having a bad day when....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a cluster ..........
Green is even prettier when it's in a twisted pile.

That's what happens when you play chicken with daddy's equipment.

I'm thinking his Auto-Steer was out of calibration just a bit.

I can't even see tracks of how he got INTO the creek. Only possibility is falling off the bridge.

"hey, let's save some time and drag everything over there to the other field at once"...)

"I'm going to bury this deere right in that pond."

My guess is he some how rolled backwards into it. But like Dennis said there are no tracks.

I really don't think that is the correct way to fill that sprayer tank.

Hes got 6 tires in front and 6 in back, the 'footprint' of a garage! Maybe he was listening to music...Nearer my God to thee...
jawdrop.gif

Okay everyone.... A neighbor lady and her family have this vehicle... their only transportation... Here is the scoop. They will appreciate ANY AND ALL help provided. I'll check throughout the day for input.

1998 Dodge Caravan 3.3 engine has no spark. Just replaced fuel pump and filter and went to start engine. engine hesitated and finally started. Ran for about two minutes then quit... no spark. PREVIOUSLY the vehicle would start and barely run until warm. We are in central iowa with LOTS of humidity. This problem just started within last two weeks (extremely humid weather). Vehicle has 198,000 miles and ran very well until this occured. Any help greatly appreciated. The repair funds are like everything else.... not much to spare.
195411.gif

Marlin, Check the cap and rotor, if there is any moisture at all it will cause starting problems or not start at all. If there is alot of carbon build-up replace it also, the carbon and the moisture will creat a mis-fire.

Marlin My 98 grand has the 3.0 motor, but I continusly eat up a plug wire (rear center) and cap where they connect. Kinda like what chris said

That's not a sprayer, that's an air seeder ( big grain drill) bulk cart behind the tool bar. I'd love to hear the story behind it....lol

Quick update before going to work.... Still no luck on her Caravan. Two gentlemen are working on the van and have checked things like suggested. Will keep evryone updated. She may borrow Angel's van this morning.

Good Morning All. I found out last night that two sensors were bad. One was the crankshaft and the other was the cam sensor on Amy's Caravan. I guess it runs almsot like new now. Again THANK YOU for all the help on troubleshooting.
happy.gif

You're having a bad day when:
You buy a 149 from a used car dealer who also bought it from a used car dealer that he does business with!
bubbly.gif

Marlin,
Glad to see you got the van running again. Trouble shouting on these newer cars can be a pain.

Latest posts

Back