• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

X mas Tools

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
The wife got me some tools for xmas.I thought I would share
234496.jpg

Don,
If you want to "share" I'll leave my address to send them to. :cool:

Ok Kraig more info should be posted .
err.gif
The impact is a 7.5 amp 900w/2200 rpm , I have no clue how much torque it will have. Might have to get out my big torque wrench and see.

The saw is a 6 a 5500 rpm 1 1/8 cutting depth twin cutter with 2 (5") blades mounted ,set of 6 lubercating wax sticks . Cuts wood,copper, aluminum, soft steels, plastic ,ect

Don is that 1/2 or 3/8 drive on the impact?

jeff l baker

1/2" drive , it see it does not have the torque my air impact does , I will have to try it out on my diesel truck . the wheel nuts are torqued to 100 ft lbs on it. later Don T

Back