• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Will snow blade fit 1863

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdunkel

displayname
John Dunkel
<font color="000000"><font face="courier new,courier"></font> </font>}I am trying to find out if the snow blade from a cub cadet 149 will fit a cub cadet 1863. Thanks ahead of time for any help rendered.

John, a quick look at the Cub Cadet Parts Lookup website and it would appear that it will NOT fit. I believe the 1863 has a slightly longer frame. The subframe assembly has a different part number listed for the 1450 and 1863.

Kraig, thanks for the quick answer. You answered while I was editting the post. I made a typo and was fixing it while you posted. The snow blade is from a cub cadet 149 and would like to mount on a cub cadet 1863.

Seeing that the 149 and 1450 use the same blade subframe....

The 1863 frame is the same length as a 782 and therefore a 149. I have a blade from an 1864 that looks just like all my earlier WF blades, but I haven't tried to put it on anything yet...

I think it'll fit.

i would like to know if a snow blade from a 1210 will fit on an original?

I believe the 1210 has a wider frame so it won't work using the wideframe subframe.

thanks i didn't think it looked right.the only reason i wanted it there are two sets of cast iron wheel weights marked i/h that go along thanks again

Latest posts

Back