Who's got what out there! Let's See what you have!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael ease off on the caps ;)
Post pics of your 582 / 2282 conversion when you get far enough along. ... I'll never understand MTD's numbering theory

Travis I always knew someday you'd finally come out of the closet ... go back in !

Well now everybody knows I'm on dialup ...
22939.gif

Charlie>
It has a castiron rearend and I belive castiron axle tube. So far it has taken every thing I have througn at it. It will spin the rim and pull the valve stem out of tubes, so I had to go to tubelsee tires. I am refering to the 23-10.50-12 ags I use in the summer for garden work.

Here my 3235 all decked out and awaiteing the snow to fall.
22964.jpg

22965.jpg

along with the snowblower I have a 54" snow/dirt blade, power angle kit, 45" cat.0 tiller, cat.0 spring tooth digger, however I did not get a mowing deck, no plans on mowing with this tractor.

Well,I guess now I hafta come clean,I like the post 6/81 tractors quite a bit!! I have the following work tractors(grin);1782 diesel with 3 pt hitch/ag tires,a 1282 with a Johnson Loader,and a 982 that is still from IH. As far as other ones,the pullers include a 1782 turbocharged/intercooled diesel,a 1282 with a Command 25 and a 1641 stock/altered with a k341

Kind of a nice balance??

Any news of what CC has up their sleeves for 2005??? Inquiring minds need to know soon ;-)

Jim anybody can get in here and type "I have this and that" but PICTURES are proof ! ;)

"SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS"
It is force of habit from work were everything we do is in upper case for security. I"ll post pictures of the 582 to 2282 work in progress and the 2284 tomorrow when I get into the shop.

Hey Mike, ant different from what I have? I DO have some vested interest in that project 'ya know.

Following up on my earlier post, here are pictures of my 2284. Wen i figure out how this works, I'll post the pictures i have on the 582 to "2282" conversion.

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Charlie- I thought the newest tractor that you owned was your 1450 workhorse
biggrin.gif

Charlie did you upgrade to a 3000 series for when you go over and blow out my Dad's place and never told us about it??

Well,Ken,here is my daughter on "her" 1282 with the Command 25 in. She won the class overall this season after finishing second in 2003. Great driver!!
23074.jpg

Here is my 1985 Cub Cadet 1512 diesel. It has a 50" deck and a 54" power angle blade. The little Kubota runs great and starts easily when it's cold thanks to the Zerostart freeze plug block heater I installed.

It roars with the straight pipe, but I must confess I switched back to the stock muffler for a while. I hope to add a 2 stage snow blower and rear tiller in the future.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/8295/cubagside.jpg

(Message edited by gzimmers on November 28, 2004)

Thank you Charlie, I'm new at posting pictures! I appreciate the information.

Where oh where is all the snow, I need to feed my snowblower, its getting hungry.
23865.jpg

EVERYTHING ORIGINAL (S/N 721520) WISH SHE WAS 782 BUT SHE DOES JUST FINE.
24545.jpg

Latest posts

Back