• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Things that Kill my Cub time.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David S.,
happy.gif

Marty, very nice! Is that a single shot or is it your dad's Simson side x side you've mentioned previously?

Kraig,

It is a Stevens single shot 12 ga.
My dad gave it to me when I was about 12 years old.

I had it loaded with a 3" magnum turkey load.

I don't know who got hit the hardest, the turkey or me!
I've got a nice bruise on my shoulder to prove it.
lol.gif

P.S. I know why dad gave it to me. It kicks like a mule!

Marty, I assume there's no pad on the stock, not that it would help much.
happy.gif
I have a 20ga. Stevens single shot.

Kraig,

You are correct, no pad.
I hunted squirrels and rabbits with it when I was young.
I have harvested a deer, and now a turkey with this gun, so I will probably retire it now.

So the wife was looking on CL the other day saw a Honda for sale.
She said we should buy it since she road one just like it as a kid.
Since I knew her dad had 2, I said call him up and see if he'll sell them to ya.
So she did! LOL
And he did!
She rode these things when she was 9 years old.
They had not been run for 20+ years.
The red one fired on the 2nd kick. The gold one I had to go through carb and the entire fuel system and clean it up before it fired off.
315790.jpg

Charlie P. Those are neat. Any chance of pictures of the two of you driving them?

Charlie, I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. I had a friend that had one. Those are in amazing condition. Which one did she ride most as a 9 year old? I agree with Marlin, we need photos of the two of you riding them. Or even some video.
buttrock.gif

Very cool Charlie!
thumbsup.gif

My older brother had a red CT70H when we were kids.
This is what I had when I was a kid. Z50 K3.
(this is not the one that I had, but one like it)
My son Jackson is posing with it.
315959.jpg

Successfully Killing my Cub Time and my Farmall time too.

I hate doing brakes and I can't stand bad axle seal, even worse. Grrrrr. Cutting into play time here.

316341.jpg

316342.jpg

I guess that I'm not the only one having troubles with vehicles this year. First new front brakes and battery on the Dakota. There went my bonus. Then last week another $640.00 in a new ignition switch and starter. Then I noticed the gas gauge is starting to stick.
bash.gif

Latest posts

Back