• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Super Bowl

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clappy.gif

If it had been snowin instead of raining DA Bears would won!

It's over, Bears lost, big deal. Never expected them to win. That's why I went into work last night and didn't opt to stay home like 95% of guys did at work. They said "we want to stay home and watch the Bears win." I don't have to work Fri night now, Suckers!!!
err.gif

Da*n idiots out there TRYING to make today a national holiday because it's the day after the SB... heard it on da news! I say screw'em, get their sorry as* to work!!

I am in agreement with ya Ken! There was a school in Chicago that was gonna let the kids off if the bears won! Never got anything like that when I was in school. Yeah, yeah I know it was only a few years ago. I tell ya, alot of guys called in today, including my boss! Just cause you got a hangover don't mean you can't work those computers and saws.

I NEVER missed a day of work from a hangover nor did I "coast" at work. I've been carried home a few times in my younger days (15yr old) but I worked, out digging holes to plant trees for a nursery.

I did almost the same thing, worked for a fencing company tearing down.building fences. Pain in my butt. Didn't have to worry about weight gain, I'd fluctuate 30+lbs in a week. Now I'm getting back down to my 'good' weight of 230. 6'5", 246lbs at the moment. Gotta gut but I'm not overweight?! oh well, back to complainin about the superbowl, shoulda had a 'malfunction' again and I'da paid more attention.

Hey Earl- You're not over weight, just got little short legs!!!! (Couldn't resist!!)
clappy.gif

Didn't even watch the game, had better things to do. I think that the super bowl is over rated, even the comercials that they produce for it.

Just weight till eye get my new Cub! U'll see see how big I am, have to look quick before the computer screen shatters from my "beauty" Long hair, scraggly just comin in beard when I don't shave regularly,(everyday.) You'll see.
bouncy.gif
destroy.gif

Here's the ladies I got to watch the super bowl with & our super bowl lunch. Lot's of bowls & good food! Even used some of our own home grown corn meal as you can see.
51860.jpg

Rosie & I were trying to teach the lady friend in blue a few things about american style foot ball. She doesn't know much about it.

Slightly off the subject.
BTW, These 2 ladies are already registered to come along to PD13! They will both be driving some of my plow tractors.

Eddie B. Ummm ... for food or the Cub Cadet Cuties?
biggrin.gif
p.s. If where you work ever decides to send out free samples of their fine product please keep me in mind.

John L. I have a couple of really super nice single co-worker buddies available if those gals would like to meet them.
coffee.gif
They both are somewhat bashful though.

Hey Marlin,
The food.
As for as free samples you'll have to come by the distillery for that (against the law to ship whisky in the mail). I've offered a free sample to any forum member that comes by for a tour or visit. Just let me know when and I'll give the info to get in touch with me when you arrive.
Back to the food.
Built this using a diesel fuel tank from the freightliner fire truck I posted a picture of.
51868.jpg

51869.jpg

51870.jpg

51871.jpg

51872.jpg

Forgot the other cooker.
Jack Daniels before and after restore. They decided to make it look closer to the real product. Only thing is their scared to cook on it now. Might ruin the paint.
51878.jpg

51879.jpg

51880.jpg

51881.jpg

C'mon Charlie, maybe Rosie likes shy types.....

(sorry John, couldn't resist it)
tomato.gif

Eddie B. Now that is some food that is making me hungry. Angel smiled when I informed her of the tour offer. We'd love to travel only with her back in such poor shape only short half day trips are the thing. She sure would love to attend a Plow Day and actually meet a lot of the members and their spouses. That is too nice of an outfit to use. Your company did a great job on it.

Charlie P. They are very beautiful women. John L. is one lucky man. No one need worry though. The two co-workers are great guys only they are just too dang "busy" with other things. Both are also too bashful when it comes to actual flirting. Plus I've tried to get them to attend a couple of other Plow Day events and see garden tractors plowing. Nope... again... "too busy".

Of course I am also one lucky guy to have an Angel in my life.
happy.gif

I guess I should'a ate at John's.
51885.jpg

Eddie - Are you sure you can't make a shipment ? I need something to wash this down !

Latest posts

Back