• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sun Set Snap Shots

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
I wanted to see how well my little camra took sun set photos, so I thought I would share them with you. Each photo is taken with a different setting on the camra, just wish I could rember wich order they where taken in.
153251.jpg

153252.jpg

153253.jpg

153254.jpg

153255.jpg

153256.jpg

153257.jpg

153258.jpg

153259.jpg

Lonny nice sunset pictures!
About your camera settings...If you loaded the software that came with your camera it may indicate the settings used for the picture. It maybe as simple as just clicking on a pix in a folder, and looking off the the side somewhere for the shutter speed, f-stop, image size. My prog does that<font size="-2">(whatever its really good for?)</font>

Allen.

I will have to look in the orginal photo on the card, but I know that there is a dial on the back of the camra with a lot of different settings, I just kept turning the dial as I snapped photos.

Lonny, nice sunset pix. I like the 4th and 5th ones down the best.

how about some beach. just down the road from me.
later Don T
167911.jpg

167912.jpg

Jeff-
That's funny... I took a picture of the sun-set on Sunday too. Wow, that sure was a long sunset to see it all of the way from your place to mine!
lol.gif

221237.jpg

221238.jpg

Greg, I bet there is a whole lot of us that wish we were in Florida, at least for a little while. <font size="-2">(While Charlie gets all the snow cleared away)</font>
proud.gif

Latest posts

Back