• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

STUPID things I witnessed today

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little truck....Big load...
happy.gif

80683.jpg

Kraig-
China-Man Say, "Change air filter frequentry...."

LOL!
rofl.gif

I have to post this only because it has a Cub Cadet in the photo.
buttrock.gif
June 1988 the 1981 Isuzu Luv after some drunk rear ended it while it was parked in front of the apartment I was living in at the time. Other cars, my sister Kelli's Mitsubishi Starion Turbo, my sister Kim's Jeep Cherokee Golden Eagle, My Chevy Luv, my parent's Cub Cadet 2072 and their Mercury Merkur.

80759.jpg

Art, you might recognize the guy in the foreground, you went to high school with him. His name is Dan G., aka "Boo Boo". Dan was helping us move the big rocks for the pond I was building at my parent's house.

To keep this a little on topic, I used the Isuzu Luv to haul all the steel for the snowmobile trailer that my father in law and I built. I over built the trailer and over loaded the Luv hauling the steel.
blush.gif
I had to haul it 100 miles to my in laws house so my father in law could weld the pieces together. That was back in 1986. I no longer have the Luv but I still have the trailer, it's half rusted away and it's still over built.
lol.gif

get a service bed with a sliding top, then you can load drywall.
but people want flatbeds i tell ya

Kraig-
GREAT PICTURE!!!

Boo-Boo looks sad...Probably because it was June 1988 and we had just Gradjimakated a few days earlier.
happy.gif

The hat he's wearing was something we all got after the "all-night" grad. party/lock in they did at the Jr. High School that year. I got one like it, but mine was red. I think they said "Class of 1988" on them.

Hey! My "remembererer" still works!!!!
eek.gif

buttrock.gif

BTW....What building is that your LUV is parked in front of in the previous post of yours? Houlton?

Art, I think Boo Boo was just tired he had been moving a bunch of rocks for the pond. Speaking of being tired, I'm beat, I've been sick all week with the flu, not the stomach flu, but the cold like thing that's going around. It totally wiped me out. I missed work all week except for Monday. I felt good Monday until later in the evening then it hit me like a speeding freight train. I'm feeling a little bit better now but still feel crumby.
sad.gif

Kraig-
And here I thought you weren't responding to my emails because you found a new ride to PD!
happy.gif

Sorry, you're sick.

Here's to Kraig feeling better!
beer2.gif

Kraig just wanted an excuse to stay home and work on his cubs.

80991.gif

Get Well dummy !!!

Art - Yea that's right , he just looks at the pictures. He can't handle the real thing.
bouncy.gif

Brad - You're crazy ! I don't see any blank page, maybe you better have your eyes examined or put the cap back on the bottle.
dunno.gif

Are we running out of stupid things and have to leave a few entries "intentionaly blank"?

Maybe this doesn't belong here. You be the Judge!
I just watched myself win "International Harvester, a Corporate Tragedy" from eBay for just about $55. But wait, there's more! I'm going to be willing to lend it out to anyone interested. Line forms behind me, after I get it!
bubbly.gif

Kentuck,
I tried that last week.
They took my CC info, charged my card and then said that the book was not available and would refund my card within 7 to 10 days!
angry.gif

So I'm not that big a SUCKER?
fence.gif

bubbly.gif

Have I got "edit" down pat, or what?
beerchug.gif

Now, let's talk about the advantages of "Parts Lookup". Seems to me that a lot of questions could be answered by simply clicking on the Parts Lookup thingy above. Just look at the diagrams, not the prices, unless you want to end up like John Lennon!
bubbly.gif

I claim Monday as my Day Off.
beerchug.gif

Back