• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spirit colors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwarfle

displayname
paul warfle
I am gettting ready to re-paint my spirit 76.
Is the red the standard 2150 IH color?
Do I need to use the serial # if I decide I want the exact white of the 3 IH used? Which vendor sells the decal sets? Thanks.

Paul I believe I read, it was 2150 red and 935 white.
And call or email the sponsers above i believe several can set you up with QAULITY decals.

Thanks Jeff, I'm sure your right... but I painted one small pc the 2150 red and I'm just not positeve it is correct. The whole exterior of the tractor is quite faded, but the inside of the frame rails and under-side where the sun has never hit it, still looks much different than the 2150. Does the factory paint change that much, just due to age, when it has not been exposed to sun light?

Latest posts

Back