• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Something Strange with Cub Cadet Transmission Fluid

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpientka

displayname
Bernie Pientka
I might be seeing things. I put new seals onto my 1512 and was filling the fluid up using the Cub Cadet Fluid
300975.jpg

Had less then I thought so went and picked up more. Since I have another tractor to do I picked up the 5 gal bucket.

300976.jpg

When I started to pour fluid from the new bucket it didn't seem to have the reddish color to was expecting.

300977.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was seeing things so a opened one of the empty jugs and was able to pour some into the funnel. Yes they were different colors.

300978.jpg

If you look carefully in the funnel you can see the two different colors.

Anyone experience this??? The labels look the same. Did cub cadet change something?

Bernie P when i bought my hy trans fluid ,i bought in the gal form and it was in a white bucket ,and you pour into a blue bucket ,and i see no red color in the gal form ,with the white bucket ,could that be the it ,

Back