• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SGT drivetrain parts

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmull

displayname
D. Ryan Mull
Can anybody tell me if the SGT driveshaft coupler is the same as the 149/1450/782 with exception of the size of inside hole where the driveshaft passes thru?

Ryan,
Which coupler? the one that goes on the hydro pump is splined on a super.

Todd: I betcha he's talking about a Rag-Joint flexible disc....reckon??

Myron B

That answers 1/2 of it Todd.... what about the other side of the flex couplers? the rear side coupler of the actual driveshaft?

Ryan,
The bolt spacing should be the same for the rag joint bolts. They use a 3/8" spirol pin instead of 1/4". The OD of the 'hub' part may be bigger on the super.

Are you asking if you can take one from a std GT and drill the center out to 3/4"?

If you have a way to drill the pin holes while keeping it centered, it would probably work. They probably started out as the same casting and just drilled differently depending on the application.

Latest posts

Back