• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet 149

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we to assume you are talking about the round gasket between the pump proper and the differential housing?
Part #23
#921=3004
1680706937324.png

Try CCS up above, one of the site sponsors.
Or, any Cub Cadet dealer worth their salt should have this item in stock, but don't hold your breath on that one!

Make sure that the one you are getting is CORK. They are much better than any other alternative.

921-3004_large_a8567942-bcd7-4def-b79f-4e3fcdfa3940_grande.jpg

Take inventory and see what all your tractor needs. Then look around on CCSpecialties website for all you may need and/or want. There's a lot of nice stuff on his site. (y)

Are we to assume you are talking about the round gasket between the pump proper and the differential housing?
Part #23
#921=3004

No #30 I believe.

Try CCS up above, one of the site sponsors.
Or, any Cub Cadet dealer worth their salt should have this item in stock, but don't hold your breath on that one!

I have tried there . It shows the part is no longer available. I’ve tried to make one , can’t seem to stop it from leaking. Any suggestions?
Did you not see my post above?
That gasket is STILL available and I have 60 in the bin right now, LOL

Yes I did. That’s not the one I’m looking for. I need the one that goes between the pump housing . The hydro pump I have was stuck , from sitting so long. I took it apart and cleaned it up. The gasket tore can’t reuse it . I think it’s # 26 on the parts diagram.

That gasket would be almost impossible to make. Go on to Digger's site and go shopping and get r done. ;)

Latest posts

Back