• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

School me on the 1710

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmuncie

displayname
Jerry Muncie
I've got a lead on a 1710, but I don't know anything about this model and haven't found much. I haven't seen it yet, but from what the guy is telling me it sounds like it has a 3-point and rear pto. Were those options available? What engine did this tractor use?

Thanks,
Jerry

Jerry, the 1710 was built in 1985. I have not been able to find any further info on it. I might have an old brochure buried in my file cabinet at home but that'll take some digging to find. If you use the Parts Lookup that will give you exploded part views of it so you can see what it looks like. The 3 point and rear PTO may have been available as options, the Parts Lookup should tell you that as well.

I found the 3-point in the parts lookup, but no info on a rear pto or hydraulic lift. The guy has a Woods CAT-0 finish mower that I believe he's used with this tractor which leads me to believe it must have a rear pto.

Jerry M The 1710 is a 682 Hydro w/manual lift, kt17 kohler,either sleeve hitch or Cat.0 3 point depending on serial #. No rear PTO unless using tiller drive from front PTO or custom fabrication. Info scoured from CC parts ...

Just talked to the guy on the phone...much better than e-mail in this case. The finish mower was for a different tractor. This 1710 has no 3-pt or sleeve hitch. I'm going to pass on it. Tractor is probably worth his asking price of $400 since it has a deck and snow blade, but I don't need it.

Back