• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Roboplow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Getting too much seat time this winter? Buy an extra seat, mount it on an office chair base and set it in front of your 'puter
clappy.gif

KENDELL - I just think you're going thru "Seat-time Withdrawl" Yes bike trips help but You really want to be on your CC. Maybe being around some snow would help.

Speaking of snow, for the first time in over three months I can see more than tiny patches of grass in the yard! 50 degrees and rain for the last 18 hrs has caused that!

Dennis: You're probably on to something....I've checked on the possibility of putting a tab hitch on the 1100's rear fender and we're planning a small trailer to put behind the golf cart..
clappy.gif

<font size="-2">Not only that, I saw a 125 the other day and it actually looked good to me.....</font>

KENDELL - Be sure to add a swivel to the hitch on the 1100, so you can properly "bank" into corners. I've been to enough tractor shows to see what people do with golf carts.

As for the 125, I hope you bought it. Kraig needs a #3 if nothing else. That's about the best NF ever made. I looked at one that was kinda rough before I (or actually DAD) bought Me the 129. But it was missing a few parts, looked rough and had three flat tires. Money Pit!

It's gotta be a temporary thing - need a Cub fix.....
taunt.gif

I think I'll have to go look Strait Hollis up......

Back