• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rear Rims for 3000 series

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
Any one know of a manufacture of wheels that makes rims that will fit on a 3235 Cub Cadet that I might be able to contact?
4 bolt pattern, bead width of 10 to 12inch, and back spaceing of no more than 3inches.

The ones I have that came with my 3235 are for 24-10.50-12 and have a 4inch back spaceing, which when a set of 24-12-12 ag tires only leaves a 1/4 inch gap between the tire and plastic gas tank.

I aint fussy, it don't have to be a cub cadet rim, just to it fits the bolt pattern and the 3inch back spaceing, and a bead width of 10 to 12 inch, also it must be a 12 inch rim.

Lonny if you don't find a wheel source what about shimming the wheel away another 1/4- 3/8in away.
Rick

That is what I was thinking Rick. I saw an ad in Four Wheeler mag that had spacers of all sizes. You could trace your bolt pattern and send it to them. If I find the ad I'll send it to you Lonny.

I have searched the internet the best I can and have not come up with another set of rims that will fit what I am trying to do, I guess MTD is the only one out there who puts a 4 bolt 12 inch rim on their garden tractors.

I have found a place here in Wis. that can make up a set of rims for an aproxamate price of $100 a pice.
I am still looking for an alternative way to get these rims to work.

Glen,
I will keep an eye out for an e-mail from you regarding the spacers, they may just work depending on how they mount to the rim.

beer2.gif

I found the rims I needed to get the correct clearance between the tire and gas tank.

I had them all the time and did not know it.

I decided to try and mount the 24-12-12 ag's on the rims I have for 24-8.50-12 with 2 1/2" back spaceing off a 2186 cub cadet and low & behold they fit, and when mounted onto the tractor I get 4 inches od clearance.
All this time I was looking for the near impossable and the simple answer was there all along, I just did not see it until last night.

Back