• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet/Yanmar Rims

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkashner

displayname
wayne kashner
Looking to buy a set of rims (with or without tires) for 2012 Cub Cadet/Yanmar Sc2450 (backhoe). Tire sizes are 18 x 8.50 -10 (front) and 26 x 12.00 -12 (rear). The bolt hole patterns and sizes are identical on both front and rear rims with a 3 1/8" diameter hole for the hub and 7/16"+ diameter wheel bolt holes (5 holes) to accommodate the 7/16" mounting bolts. There are a number of manufacturer part numbers that identify the rims and tires as an assembly (or kit), depending on the type of tires (turf, industrial, or agricultural). The rims also have their own unique part number.

What??? 😁
Another owner of a SC2450?? I thought I was the only one here (or just about anywhere).
I would like to find a set also to make a set of dual tires on mine. Good luck on your quest. Just curious, are the 2450 wheels a 4 1/2 " bolt circle? I have never measured mine and now am curious of the wheels from my JD 420 will work.

Back