• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

One row planter

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scollins

displayname
Seth Collins
Did CC ever make one or two row planters to fit onto there Cub's?? I have a 1650 and was wondering if they did or someone else.

Thanks,
Seth

Seth, Brinly made some planters that fit a sleeve hitch but they are rather hard to find. Oops, I cropped the title off the top. The first paragraph below is describing the model KK-350 single row planter which is the top photo. The bottom photo is the KK-350 single row planter with the accessories, that are listed in the other paragraphs, attached.

49133.jpg

49136.jpg

Here is a photo of a corn planter that fellow fourm member John Lang made.
It fits the sleeve hitch on the older cubs and works on the 3-point to sleeve hitch converter for those cub with a 3 point on the back.

Thanks for posting that shot of your planter Lonny.
Guys on this site will like this photo better though I bet!
50145.jpg

This is the first planter I converted to the sleeve hitch. It's the only unit I finished with the IH Red & White color theme. I recently sold this very planter to a gentleman who works at Jack Daniels Distilery in Lynchburg, TN! I wonder if he'll raise corn for the distillery!
happy.gif

Maybe he'll see this post and show us the planter in operation down there?

John,
Don't know that I will ever be the Master Gardeners that you and Kraig (oops, forgot KENtuck said you were Craig on the weekends)are but I think I will thourghly enjoy using the planter. Pics will be forthcomming when planting time arrives.

Back