• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old member returning....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjulian

displayname
Richard Julian
Hello everyone. I have not been on here for quite a while but I used to be a very regular member. I still have my restored model 86, but I have not done any other IH projects since. I sold my 1450 long ago and replaced it with a zero turn. Life got busy and I needed to get work done more efficiently.
What brings me back is some sad news for me: my father-in-law passed away suddenly on 4/4 from a massive heart attack. My mother-in-law can't afford to keep the farm and so we are going to sell off a bunch of stuff. This is where it will become interesting for you guys.
We will have an Original, a Model 86, and two other IH Cub Cadets for sale. One of them has a tiller and a creeper gear installed. I still need to go through, take photos, check model and serial numbers but I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I know we have a set of wheel weights and a couple of mower decks as well. I'm sure we will find more as we begin the process of cleaning everything out.
Oh, there is also a Farmall Cub with a sickle bar that he used to cut a small hay field with every year. That will also be going up for sale most likely. As soon as I have all the info, I will post them in the classified section.

Rich, welcome back. So sorry to hear about the loss of your father in law. :(

From the archives, Rich's 86:

04030016.jpg

Latest posts

Back