• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old Bolens

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstanton

displayname
Scott Stanton
My uncle has this old Bolens up for sale. I havent found too much info on it and was wondering if anybody out there could help me identify the age and model of it. It's in the weeds so the pic isnt all that good. I do know that it is not the "tube" frame.
170183.jpg

I figured it out. Turns out it's a 1958-62 Bolens Ride-a-matic. Has a Kohler 7hp in it. It's all original except for the lights.

scott does it have rear wheel weights on it?...wanna sell em!

Matt, it does indeed have the original wieghts on it. I would have to talk to my uncle or cousin to see what they would want for them. I did post the whole tractor in the classifieds and I accidently posted it in the regular classifieds not the off topic. I have been eyeballing those wieghts too. They are domed shaped with 2 bolts through them. Dont quote me on that one but I think so.

i actually had one of those machines about 10 year ago. the garage collapsed on it and destroyed it. it was kinda cool, i had a blower, mower deck, tiller, and single bottom plow. parts are impossible to get, so it might be a nice collectors item, but its a difficult machine to use it as a workhorse, since parts are scarce.

Back