• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Oil

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awilson

displayname
Aaron Wilson
I’m not trying to start an argument I just want to know the truth , I just got a 149 and I want to change the transmission fluid in it can I use JD hyguard or should a get hy Tran hy guard would be easier to get but I can probably find hy Tran.

Aaron-

First of all welcome to the forum. Most members here will tell you Hytran and the rear end requires two gallons. And don't forget the filter. Also, you could have posted this in the main forum. The 149 is a garden tractor.

Sorry for not posting this in the main forum I’m new here and just posted it here. Does the hydraulics fill from the same check plug in the back as the transmission and where do you drain it from?

Aaron, I replied to you on the main forum.
happy.gif

Thanks for posting to the main forum I haven’t figured out how to post there yet.

Latest posts

Back