• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Newby ???????

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phight

displayname
Phillip Hight
Newby ???????

I had a Hydro 1720 gave to me and I'am looking for a service manual for it.
I don't know how old it is but it has a
MFG Date# C238G
Ser.# 133570
Model# 138271100 and when I try to look up the manuals there model #s are all 3 or 4 numbers long
Please help
phight

Phillip - I just downloaded one today that was for Graeme's 1720. All they have on MTD's website is the Owner's Manual.
Look up at the Binder Books button and get in touch with them.

Ok I downloaded the owners manual from Cub Cadet, and called Binders because they didn't show the 1720 on the web they had to go in the back and look for it but they had it and its on its way.
It's been sitting out uncovered so I think I'm going to have to order a new switch they lost the key anyway I can't even get it to click whith a new battery on it, I jumped the starter and the moter turns and they said the motor was good so thats where I'm at thanks to those that helped.
phight

Back