• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to me 1711

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think it is time to put this thread to bed. I pulled out the pump with the leaking trunion seal and put my spare pump in. By jacking the front of the tractor during the switch I lost very little fluid.
228891.jpg

After the switch everything came back together well. And my helper was the first to take a drive around the yard (actually multiple rides).
228892.jpg

Have to pull the mower deck down from the wood shed and set it up for mowing but that is next week. Will need to replace the seals in the pump I removed.

Thanks for all the help.

Bernie

Bernie, nice! Do you get to keep the tractor or has your helper claimed it as his?
happy.gif

He mentioned that now he can drive one while I drive the other. I had to loosen the friction plates on the control lever to make it easier for him. I suspect he has taken ownership already. Another cub cadet fan is born!

Latest posts

Back