New Member with Cub Cadet 107 w/ K321A

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmild

displayname
Ken Mild
Hey folks,

I'm new to this forum. Been doing other automotive related forums for decades but never for tractors. My father in law gave me his old Cadet 107 and it's missing various parts here and there, been somewhat bastardized, and I'm making an attempt to get it to where I can cut the grass. I have a 3 blade mower deck but the belt I have is way too short, driving the left (from front view) idler pulley of the mule drive right up into the frame, so I have to assume this is the incorrect belt. What's the proper belt for this unit? I think it's a 48" deck but I have to measure tonight. I also need the tension spring for said pulley as it's no longer there.

Also, I hear a lot about "narrow frame". How do I know if I have a tractor with narrow or wide frame?

Many more questions to follow but the main thing for now is I need to cut the grass before my dog gets lost.

Get a bigger dawg and put this post on the main forum page ... then we'll talk
cubwinker.gif

Ken M., WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif
For questions regarding your 107 please post them in the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum" area, you'll get lots more responses there. Your 107 would be a Narrow Frame.

Translation...you have a full size, narrow frame GARDEN tractor...come visit us on the main FORUM.
thumbsup.gif

PS: if you cant get a bigger dawg, get him a milk crate to sit on !

Kraig,

You mean where it says "Closed: New threads not accepted on this page"?
wink.gif

Hey there, anyone have the part number for the mule drive idler pulley tension spring for a CC 147 that drives a 48" deck?

Latest posts

Back