• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New in Illinois

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Forster

Ive been on other forums for quite sometime. I keep getting the international cubs. I picked up a 129 some time ago and sold it cheap because I felt bad for this young man. Now I picked up a 1450 and I'm wanting to sell it as I'm limited on space in my new place. I posted it for sale for $1000 but I'm not sure if that's a fair price.it runs and cuts fine, but what do you think it should sell for? If anyone has offers, I wont be offended.

Attachments

• 20231026_111938.jpg
    20231026_111938.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20231025_194128.jpg
    20231025_194128.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
My orange is an old pk 1614. My green is a JD lx 188 and x595. The blue is a Ford yt18. And also have a 60 inch exmark. I'm always changing it up.

Just my opinion and for my immediate area, but 400 to 600 might be a more realistic expectation. Maybe a bit more.

I did find this yesterday later in the day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027_105358_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_105358_Facebook.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I've sold 2 since running an ad..129 with blade,108 with working deck both in very good cond.running of course $400 each was where I ended up...It seems when young folks find out how old they are it scares them away .Us old codgers know their quality but also know how much it costs to rebuild an engine.Very few have hr meters so it's a judgement based on cond. of machine.If they look like scrap they probably had very little care and very few oil changes...I've most certainly noticed a lack of greasing anything is common...

Latest posts

Back