• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New here from MD

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btharris

displayname
Bryan Harris
Thanks for a site to read up on and learn about the recent Barn Find my son & I have found. Not sure on the year or motor size but my son wants to get started on it right away. What he has wanted for a few years now.
Bryan

230914.jpg

Bryan,
Howdy neighbor, I live right up the road from you in Boring.

Bryan, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif
WELCOME.gif

I'll second Vince's thoughts that it's a model 73. Looks like a nice one too, just a little dusty. The fenders were optional on those. If you email a higher resolution version of the photo I can post it for you so we can all see it better. Email is in my profile. Questions regarding it should be posted in the main IH Cub Cadet Forum. The Cub Cadet 73 would have come with a 7hp Kohler engine and it was built from August 1969 to August 1971.

Back