Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Narrow frame question

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
It supposedly was "restored" by a 90 year old man. Then the guy I got it from had it. Sure would have been nice to see somebody's before pictures. But since the driveshaft is held in with a bolt instead of a spirol pin who knows who did what. That 12 horse should drop in to a 72, creeper gear, PTO, duals, hydraulic pump, and rear lift would make a nicely optioned 72. Headlights, tail light and fenders would make it fully loaded correct? I can almost smell the Turbo Blue now..............

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
It supposedly was "restored" by a 90 year old man. Then the guy I got it from had it. Sure would have been nice to see somebody's before pictures. But since the driveshaft is held in with a bolt instead of a spirol pin who knows who did what. That 12 horse should drop in to a 72, creeper gear, PTO, duals, hydraulic pump, and rear lift would make a nicely optioned 72. Headlights, tail light and fenders would make it fully loaded correct? I can almost smell the Turbo Blue now..............
Ron, yes all that stuff should swap right over to a 72 and make for a very well optioned 72.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
The owner may have had the tires off, and in haste to make the sale, put them on the wrong sides.
Nice planter sitting there too!

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
Thanks. It's supposed to be NOS the seed discs have never been installed. It's never been in the dirt. The guy I bought it from kept it in his living room.

Latest posts