• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Narrow frame grill housing on a wide frame

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
Will the grill housing from a narrow frame fit a wide frame? I don't want to cut this off and move it if I don't have to
IMG_20201210_112846.jpg

What model are you putting it on? WF hydraulic lift parts are not difficult to find; if you are putting it on a gear drive, that pump plus the rockshaft, cylinder, control valve, etc. from a hydraulic lift equipped tractor of the same series would make a pretty clean installation.

FYI I think this is a mid 50's thunderbird power steering pump. some of those old fords run on type A fluid or they leak. there should be a number on the pump so you can look it up.

Matt, I have a 129 that is pretty rough and I have almost zero investment in it. The 129 has no options on it now. Our oldest lives out in the boonies and needs twenty ton of gravel spread out and I thought it would be nice to have a push blade on the front and something on the back. A blade or a drag box maybe? Either way I thought it would make life easier with two ways to move it.
Spndcash, thanks for the heads up on the pump. When I saw pictures of it I thought that it looked like a Ford power steering pump but no clue of it's true origin. That info gives me a better idea where to start looking if it goes south.
IMG_20201021_083345.jpg
IMG_20201021_083524.jpg
IMG_20201021_083808.jpg

So here's the 129 - how's this for rough? Perfect earth mover?

Latest posts

Back