• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My latest Garage Sale Find

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
229711.jpg

229712.jpg

Polaris!?
facepalm.gif
Sorry, I'm an Arctic Cat guy. Hope they were cheap.
happy.gif

Knowing Charlie the guy probably paid him to take them.

Yall need to explain them thar things to us southern boys/girls. I see a dolly under the far one. Is this how they are moved around in the off months and does each have its own dolly? It looks like they might need a dedicated trailer for a cub to pull.

Charlie has enough buildings around, maybe he should consider having weekend Auction Sales. He could make extra money and clean out stuff he doesn't really need.

Allen - I might even show up for that RED piece of junk taking up a lot of valuable room.
I need that to pull my 17 1/2 foot boat !

Soooo, the wife says there's a garage sale up the road!
So ended up dragging home this little guy and had to go back to get the 7" snow blade.
It came with the trailer too, LOL
242114.jpg

Nice find!
happy.gif
happy.gif
How much open square footage do you have left in your storage buildings?
1a_scratchhead.gif
I would think you must be getting close to filling them up.
dunno.gif

CHARLIE - I've never seen a Bobcat that old and that small with an enclosed cab, a ROPS, yes, but nothing with windows. Does it have a heater?

Kraig,
Oh I've got lots left! LOL

Shultzie,
Actually the other day up by Duluth, I saw an old IH setting in the weeds.
Naturally the guy wasn't home, but I left my name and number on his door.
I'd like to find someone up here to trade it for an IH, I've worked on IH's and Mustangs before, but never a Bobcat.

Denny,
No heater, but it ain't like I'll be using it in the winter anyway, LOL
It's a factory cab too.

CHARLIE - It's got the Wisconsin air-cooled V-4 right? That's a heater of sorts.

Man, the thing barely looks used. And you even got the trailer with it!

It's got an Onan in it.
Don't know which one yet, I haven't really looked for the tag.
I do know that the blade is way to big for that little guy, but it doesn't do to bad.

CHARLIE - My IH Onan service manual shows all kinds of special spec's for the Onan IH used in one of their smaller skid steers.

Hopefully it's a B48 of some sort, anything smaller would be too small I think.

The "TOO BIG bucket" will be good for snow. Nice thing about a skid steer is they're terribly hard to get stuck.

The ready-mix co I worked for had one for yard cleanup. Any time you weren't driving you got to grab a broom & shovel and sweep sand & rock off the concrete drive. Sweep stuff into piles, the scoop it up into the bucket of the Bobcat and make it disappear. We had a "Technical Difficulty" one day with the batch mixer. We had 3-4 yards of concrete we had to dump. One guy tried to "Catch It" in the bucket of the Bobcat. Well, he caught most of it, the bucket was heaped, and as he let the bucket down the Bobcat pitched forward and almost launched him out of the ROPS.

Later that summer a local farmer concreted his whole cattle feed floor. He backed me in next to his enclosed feed bunk. Had me swing the chutes over the feed bunk and had me run about a half yard into his Bobcat's bucket instead of having me back into the forms in the feedlot. He had my seven yard load off in about 15 minutes and he and the neighbor helping him never broke a sweat. I never saw anyone before or after handle concrete that way but it sure beat a wheel barrow.

My latest garage sale find. This morning I went to a few garage sales here in Greencastle, IN and found this chipper/shredder. It has been sitting in this guys garage for about 3 years. A bit of ether and it fired up. I just had to bring it home.

243701.jpg

Kraig, thanks for the specs on the 35P. I am going to clean it up. I think the paint will look pretty good with just a touch up here and there.

Well we hit the jackpot once again.
Been setting for 4 years, they said it wouldn't start. Brought it home, cleaned the tank,carb,fuel lines, added the RIGHT sized battery and it fired right off, LOL
Less than a 1000 miles and rides like a dream.
And it's close to Cub yellow to boot!
244412.jpg

Charlie "Digger" Proctor
I see it would do me NO good to move down your way , because I think everything has been picked over and you got all the good stuf lol.

Back