• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My first ih cub

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarrow

displayname
james c barrow
hey i just got my hands on a IH1200 cub that has been sitting for some time, i can get the motor to spin , i can get spark and fuel , but cant get it to crnak, is there something i am missing, it has a kohler k301 on it best i can tell, any info would be helpful

Hi James - With your 1200 being a garden tractor it "qualifies" for the main forum and that will get you more responses simply because you get more exposure. If you're getting fire and fuel then you're almost there as far as finding out your problem. At this point you might want to check timing and valves. Try posting your question in the main forum and someone with more engine experience will help you out.
Good luck! Wayne

I have a 102 thats in pretty good shape but it comes out of first gear. I can hold it in and it doesn't try to pop out.Any ideas? Gear or shifting fork? Thanks.The Ole Retired guy.lol

Joel K: Since your Cub Cadet Model 102 is a GARDEN Tractor not a lawn mower, you'll get a better answer on the Garden Tractor page..it's the first one at the top of the index page...

Myron B

Joel, welcome!
groupwave.gif
As Myron mentioned the 102 is a Garden tractor and post regarding it should be placed in the main IH Cub Cadet Forum. You will get more responses to your questions there.

after many years of looking, i finially became a cub owner, 123 hydrostatic, is there any kind of repair for a very loose throttle shaft, or will i need to find a new one?

Peter & 123: Welcome!
groupwave.gif
and Congratulations!
Now that the formalities are over, your 123 is a GARDEN TRACTOR, so you should post in the main forum. One of the reasons is that I'm sure there's others here like me that don't usually read the lawn tractor forum. You got a good looking machine there, I hope we see more of it.
smile.gif

Peter S: If you post that throttle shaft question on the main forum where it belongs (Garden Tractors), I'll answer it.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back