• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted Mower Deck, hanger and mule drive to fit 1862

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcHeld

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Marc Held
Looking for a Mower Deck, hanger and mule drive to fit 1862 Cyclops.

Not looking for perfect, just don’t want anything rotted. Mid-Atlantic area. MD, DE, PA, NoVA

Thank you !

make a offer, I am in Michigan

Attachments

• 20230107_102104.jpg
    20230107_102104.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
make a offer, I am in Michigan
Thanks John.
Michigan a bit far, especially for the mower deck part (if you were offering it).
Im hoping for someone here in the Mid Atlantic might see this and ping me.
I'd travel an hour or two, or three, for the right material.
Shipping something this large will be cost will be prohibitive.
Marc

Just in case: I’ve heard that (palletized) shipping via Fastenal is surprisingly reasonable.
Might be worth inquiring at a nearby Fastenal store.
Never tried it myself.
Hopefully helpful,
-CӞ

Hello, Shawn has been trying to part out with his Mower Deck, hanger and mule drive to for 1862 and it's in excellent condition.. I'll suggest that you should contact him to know if it's still available..‪. [email protected]

Thanks John.
Michigan a bit far, especially for the mower deck part (if you were offering it).
Im hoping for someone here in the Mid Atlantic might see this and ping me.
I'd travel an hour or two, or three, for the right material.
Shipping something this large will be cost will be prohibitive.
Marc
I have one from an 1872 in southeast Georgia, i can get picture of it this weekend, $75.00 if interested. let me know, mark s.

Latest posts

Back