• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Morris finally showed up yesterday from Virginia!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
259036.jpg

I woulda given anything to see that pass me on the expressway...
1a_scratchhead.gif
blush.gif
eek.gif
yikes.gif

Charlie, your not trying to compensate for something are you??

nice moose

Charlie, nice moose! Did that go inside? If so, how?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Something must be wrong with my computer, I don't see any snow in the picture!
Seriously, are we now going to see pictures of snow covering Morris's hind quarters each Spring? (Couldn't resist the gently "dig.")
smile.gif

Kraig,
Actually I've been thinking about that for 4 days now, LOL
I was almost to the point of cutting a hole in a wall, when it hit me last night about 11:30.
I figured he came upside down, so he'll go in the same way, but through 6'8" tall x 6' wide doors!

Soooo, with a little help from some small dollies and a Firestone 23x8.50 tire, in he came.
259051.jpg

Then a little maneuvering,
259052.jpg

259053.jpg

He finally landed behind my chair,
259054.jpg

Gerry, I would have like to been in the truck to see the peoples faces that saw it on the back. Jeremiah, I too thought this was Charlies new snow gauge.

Charlie - when you sell the joint to move South where there's more rain than snow, are you goin' to bring the moose with ya, or just have the realtor explain it away like it ain't no big deal...
thumbsup_old.gif
fan.gif
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back