• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Howdy from Virginia

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
TractorRick
Howdy everyone. Just got my first older CC. I picked up a 129 with loader. Although new to the more mature CCs I am not new to garden tractors. I in the past have owner AC B10, B12, and I currently have a couple David Bradley 1959 Suburban garden tractors and my Daily mower is a newer CC. My 129 has a neutral issue but it runs great and the loader works perfectly. Rick
IMG_0003.jpeg

You are gonna LOVE that loader!!
You will be surprised as to how handy it will be.
Get some weight on the rear and fluid in the tires will help considerably.
Mine sure got a workout last week with 3 separate "snow events" totaling near 18+ inches in all.

Latest posts

Back