• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Model 302 plow install?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jshrader

displayname
Joe Shrader
Hey guys,
I just bought a 190-302 plow off of ebay for my GT2544, but I didn't get the manual with it. Does anyone have a picture of how it goes on? I haven't pulled the tractor out of the shed yet, but will tomorrow. It looks like the front "bumper" has to come off and the plow frame bolts to that. Anything else that I need to know?

Figured it out, it was really a piece of cake, much easier than my old Craftsman...now if it would just start snowing in PA....

Latest posts

Back