• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Million Mile Truck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wore out 2 of those enjines and they both were serviced every 3000 miles. One with Mobil 1 and one with Havoline oil. One got to 300000 and the other got 250000. I don't believe this guy.

One million seems a little hokey to me too. A half a mil I wouldn't really doubt but a full mil. I always figured if you got 300000 you were doing great. The 360 in my dodge let go at 385000, I figures it was over due at that point.

Henri C.
Just curious as to how or why for that matter you can use Cermax as the brunt of a joke since you've never tried it and seen what it can or can't do, Just curious.
confused.gif

To be honest Charlie, I went to the site when it was one of the boxes up above and I read everything they had to say and I even believe it works but it's so pricey I just can't afford it but I wish I could.

Back