• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

LT1050 safety shut off issue?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdfb42

Hi all,

I just bought a used LT1050 with bagging system. About 1/4 through my first mow and the blades kept shutting off.

It's a 2008 so a buddy and I figured the PTO was going bad and ordered a new one.

After ordering, I kept tinkering, double checking connections again, etc. Then I found out if I have it in Reverse mode instead of Normal mode, and if I push the reverse button and turn on the red light, it mows just fine.

Has anyone experienced this before, and potentially know what the solution is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_112940.jpg
    IMG_20200503_112940.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 150
Check out the two safety switchs on the seat, left side front. I think one stops the engine if you get off, the other the deck.

I'll check it out, thanks! I'm thinking probably not the case since it'll cut in Reverse mode just fine, but a starting point is always good, especially with electrical related stuff.

Latest posts

Back