• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Just registered today.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwiater

displayname
Jack Wiater
So I was looking for the old IH Registry website and couldn't find it. Is this where everybody hangs out now??? The Mayor? Geezer? Toolman? and all the rest. My life went through a major upheaval the last couple of years...14 month layoff, My Dad passed away, went through a divorce...All is better these days...Sold the expensive log home in Holland MA, Got a more modest home and a radically smaller mortgage, but the one thing that has remained constant is my good ol' 1450 which is gonna have a workout on this property cause the driveway is fairly steep and the snow is gonna be flying soon...maybe some of you will remember me...I was known as Jack W on the IHRegistry website. Anyways I'm back to Cubbin' and looking to reconnect with some fellow Cubbers. I'm thinking with the new driveway I might need to switch over from the 4way hydraulic plow to a snow blower because the steep part of the driveway is is banked pretty good on both sides, with rip rap for drainage on the flattest side, so I don't have a lotta room to push off the snow. I wanna make sure I get the right blower. Can any of you tell me what blower fits the 1450? Mine was built in 1975.
Thanks in advance
Jack W.

wedgie.gif

Jack,
This forum is a great place to be!I've been through the divorce part 2x. I'ts hard on a person! But things get better there.I have a wonderful wife & great 6yr. old son.I'm blessed
to still have my father and we are close!
I am truly sorry at the loss of yours.
A cub cadet [or2,3,maybe 4 or 5 make good medicine.]
Someone is always willing to answer a question or talk here.I'll let someone with more snowblower knowledge answer your question.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ROD

Jack W.
It's been one of those Don't ask Don't tell type of things, LOL
The registry is long dead and gone and won't be coming back from what I hear.
They had a crash and Mark Bowersox kinda disappeared along with the registry as the rumor goes.

Some of the old guys started up another forum,
http://www.cubcadetcollectors.com/forum/index.php

A QA36A or a QA42A fir your 1450 and will do a great job too.

Jack,
Charlie linked you to the new forum where a few of the registry folks hang out at. I used to visit the registry a lot, but I can't seem to get into that new forum. Too many categories, too many sections, just not the same feel to it as the discus forums.

Like Charlie said, Mark has seemingly disappear, the Mayor arrived late to the new forum (some members already started one up and took control) and still doesn't participate too much from what I see. Geezer is there, Jim Chabot and a few others, but I only go there once a month now. Just not the same.

Hi Jack and welcome to the Original and the best Cub Cadet website on the internet! I'm in Mass. also! Down by Cape Cod, Look forward to maybe seeing your tractor!

Charlie, That format sux over there! Just like the Red Power format.

Latest posts

Back