Just a little blow here .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Well its still blowing and raining some but I think its mostly over now. Went out for a drive and took some pictures and video and the pictures don`t show the 12' waves . they look kind a small when there not. The wind made it hard just to stand up on the shore. he are a few pictures for all.
196359.jpg

196360.jpg

196361.jpg

196362.jpg

196363.jpg

196364.jpg

Don, I didn't know the authorities would bring in support personnel and emergency equipment just for your new drive way!!LOL

Glad you are safe.

Don T.

I'm glad you didn't get the "brunt" of the storm and that you guys weathered it OK. At least the driveway should be a little cooler now, huh?

Rob

Richard Tunison
the third picture of me stopping for the fire dep and you can see the guy directing the car facing me in the picture. Well he sent that car through and then me, I had to stop fast , because picture four shows the tree that blew down right in front of me and and was real close to the guy directing me past the downed wires. To close for me about 25' in front of me it fell as I was pulling ahead . The brunt of the wind was just 20 minutes away from my place.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back