• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

John deere 210

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jdthompson

I might be getting a john deer 210 can anyone give me any information on this garden tractors

Paint it yellow and white and pray the tractor fairy waves the magic wand and it turns into a Cub Cadet.

TOM - That's too funny.

JAMES - I wouldn't have a GD 200-series JD if somebody paid me. From lurking over at their site they seem to have lots & lots of problems.

I have been trying find a john deer garden tractor for sometime now I got a good deal on this one

James
When we moved to this place I had a 129 and a 210. The 210 was always a faithful worker and worked really well for me while the 129 was always losing wheel bearings or tie rod ends. I'll never understand why IH couldn't have used better parts there. They sure were available.
Good luck with your GREENIE!

I thought by now someone would have suggested
a trip over to the Weekend Freedom Machines site.
It seems they would be more help than a cub site.

They have one thing I can think of in common with the IH narrow frames...a lot of work from underneath.

You'll have fun with the belts too.

The peerless reaends don't hold a candle to the IH gear drives. Ask a puller.

Got the john deer 210 home last night I can get it to turn over but not to fire I think the points need cleaned

Got the points cleaned and it worked I got it to fire but now I have junk in the tank and now I have to take the tank off and clean it

James ,be sure to clean the filter in the tank .and i would replace the fuel hose as well .

Back