• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I'm from the other side of the tracks

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhribar

displayname
ronald hribar
I am addicted to another brand of tractor. (S)

But I acquired a 4wd payloader tractor that I think was built by one of this clubs members. Birkey (?). Being new to Cub, I have several questions.
1. The hydrostatic looks very similiar to what I had before. When a hydro lift was put on, the 2 aux ports were utilized. And some springs had to be changed. On this machine I want to disconnect aux ports and plug them. What is the procedure?

RonaldH: Many Cub Cadet owners/collectors also have other brands, so Welcome !!... Some photo's would be immensely helpful to the Hydrostatic smart folks around here..

MyronB

What is the procedure for putting pictures on site ? On the other side of tracks it is pretty complicated

RonaldH: If you read the FAQ, you might find # 22 interesting and informative, kinda like all the rest of the items...

Myron B

Ronald, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

You must be referring to Kelley Birkey, while not a forum member, many of us here know who he is. Is this the custom Cub Cadet you bought from him?

186167.jpg

That is my tractor(?) loader

I joined hopeing to possibly contact him.
I'm changeing the source for the power steering and that is why I asked the question on the hydrostatic connections.

Ronald, I don't believe that Kelley uses a computer. There may be someone on here that knows how to get in contact with him though.

Just came across this one...are you referring to Kelly Birkey from Paxton, IL? He's definitely into Cub Cadets and has done some customization from what I understand.

Look under Birkey Implement dealer. He used to have several stores

Latest posts

Back